Saturday 15 June 2019

Father: A silent emotion

His love was solid like rocks of a solitary mountain
Sometimes hard to feel, still very strong
At first his advice seemed like a drop in ocean
Yet every time it taught me right and wrong

He would always hide his pains, insecurities and fears
And did everything possible so that I won't have tears
His love is wordless, with a boundless scope
Even on the gloomy days, for me, he would find the hope

He helped me understand this insane complex world
Gave me the freedom to become/do what I love
He educated me to cope with the rejection
And during adversities, guided me in the right direction

Although he is no longer in this world
Still I can recall his memories from all those years ago
And I would just like to say to him that
"He did a wonderful job raising me and I love him so"

No comments:

Post a Comment